WELCOME TO 2nd GRADE!!!
school: 717-692-3072 home: 717-652-5164
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any thoughts, concerns, or questions.
- Focus Skill
- High Frequency Words
- Robust Vocabulary Words
- Addition (basic facts, two-digit numbers, three-digit numbers)
- Subtraction (basic facts, two-digit numbers, three-digit numbers)
- Place Value (ones, tens, hundreds)
- Geometry (flat surfaces, vertices, edges, solid figures, congruence, ways to move shapes, symmetry)
- Money (penny, nickel, dime, quarter, half dollar, dollar- identifying each name and the value of a group of mixed coins)
- Time (analog/digital clock, telling time to 5 minutes, telling time before and after the hour, estimating time)
- Measurement (length, area, capacity, weight)
- Fractions (halves, thirds, quarters)
- Multiplication (0, 1, 2, 5, 10)
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of the course schedule, and the basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes, or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the "Edit" link at the top.